Birth Name: Milica Natasha Jovovich
Date of Birth: 17 December 1975
Birthplace: Kiev, Ukraine (Ukrainian)
Residence: Los Angeles
Religion: Eastern Orthodox
Height: 5′ 8½” (1.74 m)
Measurements (inches): 35B-22-33
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown – Light
Personal Life & Family
Mother: Galina Mikhaylovna Loginova – Russian stage actress
Father: Bogdan Bogdanović Jovović – Serbian pediatrician
Education: Public Schools in Los Angeles and in 7th grade Milla (12 years old) left her school to make her carrier in modelling.
Siblings: Marco Jovovich (step brother)
- Stuart Zender from 1994 to Oct 1995.
- Photographer Mario Sorrenti from 1995 to 1997.
- Guitarist John Frusciante in 2000, for 7 months.
Shawn Andrews – 2 October 1992 – 25 November 1992 (annulled)
Luc Besson – 14 December 1997 – 12 June 1999 (divorced)
Husband: Paul W.S. Anderson – Married 22 August 2009 – present
Ever Gabo Anderson – born 3 November 2007
Dashiel Edan Jovovich-Anderson – born 1 April 2015
Hobbies: cooking , travelling
She enjoys martial arts and she practices Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Telephone brand: Apple iPhone 5
Band: Electric Light Orchestra
Film: 1980 film “The Shining”
T.V Program: King of the Hill, The Simpsons, Malcolm in the Middle
Food: Cakes, Peanut butter, Jelly and Bagels.
Thing to wear: Thin, long Cashmere wrap
Childhood Memories: Going to Magic Mountain with her Dad
Milla listen: Herbie Hancock, Neil Young, Joanie [Mitchell], The Meters … (1994)
- At cinema Milla debuted in thirteen years — younger sister of heroine Sherilin Fenn in «Merge of two moon».
- Milla it became well-known in 1987 when Richard Avedon has chosen it to represent mark Revlon in the world. Since that moment her face doesn’t descend from pages of magazines, and Milla became one of the most successful photomodels. Now it is official L ` Oreal.
- In 1994 Milla has let out a compact disc.
- I’m not an introvert, not to that extreme. I guess I control my mood swings, but I can either be really outgoing to the point of being overbearing, or I can be really quiet.
- Recorded assorted sighs, moans and vocals for The Crystal Method’s song of “I Know It’s You” from album “Legion of Boom” (2004).
- Was named the Sexiest Female Movie Star in Empire Magazine of Australia edition by September 2002.
- Played a song which turned out to be an excerpt from “The Alien Song” of her 1994 album in “Dazed and Confused” (1993).
- Her music video of “The Gentleman Who Fell” was inspired by Maya Deren’s short film, “Meshes of the Afternoon” (1943).
- Has walked the fashion runway for Alessandro Dell’Acqua, Marc Jacobs, Anna Sui, Jean Paul Gaultier, Sonia Rykiel, and Salvatore Ferragamo among others.
- Participated in a benefit project for the Wildlife Waystation, Hollywood Goes Wild, through her song “On the Hill” with Plastic Has Memory.
- Is a left-handed person, but shoots and plays guitar with her right hand.
- Her great-grandfather, Bogic Camic Jovovic, was the officer of the guard of the King Nicholas I of Montenegro and the flag-bearer of the Vasojevici tribe while her grandfather used to be a commander in the Pristina military area.
- Was named after her great-grandmother.
- Attended the same high school with Christina Applegate.
- Is L’Oreal cosmetics’ ‘international spokes model’ for she has been in its advertisements for years.
- Was born at 5:15 PM.